Well it is crazy that he is already one week old. He is such a fat cute little baby and we love him to death. He eats like a grown man and sleeps like a bear. He's the best. Here are a few pictures of our BABY BOY!!!!
So sweet! Congrats Creston and Cynthia!! I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well! We had a very similar expereince when Elodie was born except I was in labor for 18 hours and didn't have to be put under....sleep exhaustion did that for them! I fell asleep on the operating table after Elodie was delivered!
5 comments:
He is suh a sweetie! I am counting down the days until we go to Arizona and see him. Keep up with the posts because we love them.
He is so cute. Congrats!! I can't wait to meet him in person.
So sweet! Congrats Creston and Cynthia!! I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well! We had a very similar expereince when Elodie was born except I was in labor for 18 hours and didn't have to be put under....sleep exhaustion did that for them! I fell asleep on the operating table after Elodie was delivered!
Enjoy your new baby! They grow up TOO FAST!
What a cutie pie! So glad things are going well. Hope you are feeling better!
Cynthia and Creston,
He is so cute. I am so glad to be getting closer so that we can know him...btw that first picture looks just like you Cynth! Love you.
Post a Comment