Here is Camden during his very first bath
We went in to check on him during his nap and this is how we found our little monster:)
Here's some pictures from when he was just two weeks old. Our friend Kathy Crouse took these pictures as a baby gift for us and they turned out so good! She's actually the one who did our wedding pics also-she's an amazing photographer. If anyone needs a good photographer let me know and I'll give you her e mail:)





4 comments:
Yeah!! A new post! He looks so big and so cute in his overals!! I love the black and white pcitures!
Cynthia, He is beautiful...and those pictures are awesome you were right. I can't wait to hold him and squeeze his little guts out!!! Hope you are warming him up on the Cara hugs and kisses!!!
Very cute pictures, he is so adorable!
Creston, that is one cute kid -- just like his pa. And he's huge! I mean that in a good way.
-Michael Williams
Post a Comment