January 21, 2009

new house and Camden is 3 months old!!

Here it is...I finally got pictures of our new house on here:) We moved in a few weeks ago and we love it! It's so nice to have our own space and to have a place that really feels like home. The outside picture is really dark....I finally thought about taking the picture and realized it was getting dark outside but thought I better do it anyway while I was thinking about it or it would never get done. Anyway we put some new pictures of Camden on here too...we have the cutest video of him laughing so as soon as I figure out how to put a video on here I'll post it. He's been doing the funnest things latley...he's started to scoot himself with his feet during tummy time and he laughs all the time now. Also, he takes after his dad and he LOVES the t.v. He watches the t.v. anytime it's on and is so focused that you can hardley get his attention. He's a funny kid!


The downstairs




The loft/t.v. room upstairs


Camden's room


Here's some new pictures of Camden. He's trying out his new high chair, on a walk in his jogging stoller, and hanging out in bed yesterday morning because his mom was too tired to get up for the day.




2 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Your house is so cute! I can't believe how big Camden is already. What a cute little boy!

Life In a Blended Family said...

Your home is beautiful and looks so put together already...very you to do that. Camden is so cute and I wish I could have lounged with you both in bed...I love that you know. As long as you remember he needs to eat all should be well...although i really think you should thank me because it helped keep you nice and thin...love you so much Cynth and miss you more.