February 12, 2009

More Camden pictures of course:)

Our little guy has been so cute lately. He's laughing more and more and he's super tickelish on his neck and thighs so when we do his neck streches it tickles him a little so he'll laugh but he hates the streches so he'll cry as well...sometimes you can't tell if he's crying or laughing-it's pretty funny. Anyway he had his doctors appt. with the helmet place yesterday and they said he's improved some from all the streching and tummy time but not enough so it looks like he'll still be getting the helmet here in a few weeks. Here's some pictures from the past couple of days...

Here he is this morning hanging out in his rocking chair...I put him here while I was cleaning up his room and I was suprised how well he sat the whole time...he's such a big boy!



Here he is just getting ready to take a nap with his teddy bear:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Little Guy!! I am sad that the poor guy has to wear a helmet!! I really thought he was looking SO much better. Oh well he'll still be a cutie!!! LOVE the picture of him cuddling with his teddy bear. Sweet Baby!!!

Life In a Blended Family said...

Oh my gosh...he is so cute...I love the picture with the teddy bear. I miss you so much and just love you to death...thanks for all the updates and pictures.

Caldwells said...

Thanks for the fabulous dinner the other night guys! We had tons of fun and loved seeing your little boy and your new place. We will have to do something again sometime and in the mean time keep up on the blogs. Take care!