May 12, 2009

Disneyland!!

No..Camden didn't go with us to Disneyland...I know...everybody thought we were wierd to go without our kid but he's too young to have enjoyed it anyway:) So his Grandma Schelle stayed all weekend with him and he had the best time! Thanks LaSchelle! Anyway, we bought him these cute ears though and he looks like such a goof...I love it:)




Here we are on Pirates of the Carribean and the new Toy Story ride...sooo fun!
Here's Creston riding all by himself on the rollercoaster in California Adventure...I used to LOVE rollercoasters and for some reason I got sooo sick this time so Creston had to ride solo:) We had the funnest trip...Camden has the best Grandmas who both made it possible for us to go!



3 comments:

Life In a Blended Family said...

say it isn't so...maybe it is just the timing about the rollar coaster.

Traci Butler said...

How fun. Camden is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Camden looks too cute in his ears! I love it! gald you guys had fun!