May 21, 2009

Our little boy:)

Well tonight's the night!!...he's seven months old and we're finally gonna let Camden cry through the night. That's if we don't chicken out before bedtime:) Our doctor has been telling us to do this basically since Camden was about 4 months old. He tries to tell me in nice ways that Camden's plenty "big" and can make it all night without eating:) I KNOW that I have a fat little boy and he definalty doesn't NEED the food but I hate to hear him cry so it's taken me a long time to build up the courage to do it. I so miss getting a full night's sleep though...so I'm a little excited...but very nervous! Anyway here's some pics from the past few days....

Camden got his first haircut the other day! I thought I'd be able to spike it a little with some gel now since it's short enough but I tried that and it didn't work so well-his hair is still too fine. Anyway here he is on the love sac(a little blurry)...his new favorite thing to do is lay on here with a bottle and watch baby Mozart-he LOVES it and it's so cute so we love it too:)






So here's what we've been up to lately...we finished decorating Camden's room..we added the border, the letters, and the pics on the wall. LaSchelle is the one who showed me how to do everything and helped me put it all up- it turned out so cute!! We also rearranged the family room/loft area upstairs and added some stuff in there...I'm not sure if I love it yet but it's coming along:) And this is the FHE board I made at craft night...took me forever but I love it:)




3 comments:

Life In a Blended Family said...

so cute Cynth...and I love that you are so crafty...

Unknown said...

Hey guys... Your little boy is so cute and I love your new house! My little guy is going to get a helmet to I think (fun fun) and I was wondering where you guys went. I have 2 places that have been recommended but one doesn't really take my insurance.... anyways.. Britt said you really liked the place you went so I thought I would ask.
if you have time to e-mail me that would be awesome! Thanks!

Brittney (Britt's friend and Domini's sister)
aaronbrittbond@gmail.com

Caldwells said...

Hey. Thanks for the sympathy :) That is crazy that you know someone who had this too. It really is so awful. It looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun. I love his little hair cut and can't believe he is already 8 months now!!! Time flies.