12 years ago
August 27, 2009
We're pregnant!
I just had my doctors appointment today and, not that I didn't know already, we are pregnant:) I'm ten and a half weeks today so I'm due on March 22nd. Since it will be a c-section, our doctor said he will take the baby sometime between the 12th and the 16th. Camden and his little sibling will be about seventeen months apart! We're so excited and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a little girl-if it is her name will be Caylin Marie and if it's a boy it will be Cade-no middle name picked out yet:) Anyway, we've had a busy summer so far. Creston graduated with his bachelors degree and will be starting his masters program in October. Camden and I have been hanging out at home mostly-staying out of the heat. I've been feeling pretty sick the past while but not nearly as sick as I was when I was pregnant with Camden so that's been nice. Camden has started crawling-well he started crawling probobly about a month ago and is getting close to being ready to walk. He's still huge and is a little cheeseball! He's so much fun now that he can get around-he's constantly moving and entertains himself so well-I love it:) Well, we'll try to post some more pictures of our big guy soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh congrats! How exciting. That is good you aren't feeling quite so sick this time, especially with have Camden this time around. We're happy for you two!
and that's {having camden} not have!
Silly me.
So excited for you...and just so you know if Caylen doesn't work out or she just doesn't look like a Caylen when she comes out, if it is a girl, I know another beautiful C name that is a fantastic girls name. Love you so much and can't wait for the new arrival.
Oh, sorry I spelled it wrong. If Caylin. Love the middle name. Great tradition. You are awesome.
Congrats!!
Congrats! Lindsey said your haircut is so cute! She also told me how cute Camden is (like I didn't already know that)! Excited that he will have a close sibling.
Congratulations Creston!
So happy for you..you are such good parents and Camden is such a cutie...whatever you have they will be such good friends being that close.
Congratulations! That's so great!!! How fun that your family is growing!!
CONGRATS! Steve told me! I'm excited to do a wedding cake for your friend- thanks for thinking about me!
lyarn1@gmail.com or 480-272-1765
Post a Comment