12 years ago
October 27, 2009
It's a Boy!!
So I was wrong! For some reason I really thought this whole time that I was pregnant with a little girl. We found out today that it's another little guy and we're so excited! Camden is going to have so much fun with a little brother:) Well, I'm starting my 20th week this week so we're half way there-this pregnancy is going by so much faster than the first. Anyway, we're excited and are thinking about the name Cade-not sure about a middle name yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats guys!! Those boys are going to be the best of friends. How exciting!!
Cynthia, I can't believe how cute your blog is!! I ran across it the other day and I LOVE it! I hope you don't mind me peeping in! LOL! Congrats on boy #2, that is so fun! :)
I find out if I'm having a boy or girl on the 24th and if it's a boy his name will be Cade too! We love it! I say, Go for it!
So happy for you! Love you so much!
Congratulations!!!
how exciting! I am so happy for you two!!! Love the name.
Post a Comment