June 7, 2010

Cade's blessing

Before I talk about Cade's blessing I just need to explain this picture. Camden had a rough morning...or I should probobly say I had a rough morning-Camden had a great time! As I was bathing Cade, Camden got the glass off my nightstand and came in the bathroom and threw it against the countertop so glass shattered all over the place. So after I hurried up and got Cade out of the bath and started cleaning up the glass Camden went downstairs. By the time I got down there this picture shows what he had done. He had found my lipstick out of the diaper bag and went crazy with it! So I started cleaning that up and realized, when I heard things being thrown around, that he was stading on the kitchen table throwing pebbles from our centerpiece all over the kitchen and family room. So we then spent the next few minutes picking up a TON of peebles and putting them back. Needless to say-I was about to lose it with him!




My boys are both doing the cutest and funniest things latley. Cade smiles ALL the time and loves to coo and talk to anyone who will listen. He is the calmest baby ever and will just hang out for most of the day as I have to deal with Camden most of the time. I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a calm, sweet spirited little baby! Camden is growing up so much and, I think, is reaching that terrible two stage?? He is CRAZY but so much fun! He knows how to say mom and dad although it sounds more like mah and da. He understands everything but doesn't say much else. He loves to swing on the swing on the back porch. His favorite new activity, though, is to play with the pots and pans and he loves to fill them up with water in the bathroom and pour into different pans or measuring cups. Creston calls him his little Ratatouille because he is literally always doing something with the pans! He'll put his snacks in them and pretend to stir them around or he'll take them outside and fill them with rocks. It's funny the things that he just loves to do:)




We had Cade's blessing yesterday and he looked so cute! We had tons of family that came...these are a few pictures with just our little family and the grandparents.



1 comment:

Fortune Cookies said...

Awww, Cynth, you look so cute!! And I can't believe you have two baby boys, and they're just adorable. I miss you!