First a little about my Camden....
-he is so sweet! The other day I was having a really rough day because Cade screamed for three hours straight and by around three I had had it. I lost it and was just crying myself and Camden came up and just started hugging and kissing me with a look of concern on his face. It was so sweet:)
- He also LOVES to cook....I know I have mentioned this before but lately it's more than it's ever been. He will cook for hours....if he is not eating or sleeping that is usually what you will find him doing. I find my pots all over the house and in random cupboards...most commonly in the bathroom because that is where he can reach the sink on his stool to fill the pots with water.
-He is the best brother! He loves to help Cade do everything...it is especially cute when he is talking to Cade because he gets this sweet high-pitched voice that he only uses when he's talking to the baby:)
And a little about my Cade....
-he loves to smile! He is the best audience becuase he will smile at basiclly everything you do.
-He loves looking in the mirror and seeing himself-that cracks him up:)
-He's still the sweetest baby in the world-he almost never cries and is always so content and happy(minus the other day when he cried for three hours...that was random:))
-He's a great sleeper and never cries in the morning when he's up....he'll just jabber until someone goes in to get him
-He loves his brother and is getting so much better at handeling Camden's roughness
1 comment:
I love your boys so much!! Seeing these pictures make me miss them so much. Please come visit Aunt Brittany, I promise you will have fun!!!
Post a Comment