October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Our boys were so cute on Halloween this year! Their Grandma Schelle and Aunt Brittany made them the cutest little golf ball costumes and then Creston and I made their wagon into a Titelist box. We went to our wards trunk or treat on Friday night then to their Aunt Kim's ward and Grandma Marilyn's ward on Saturday night. Tonight we are just handing out candy and I think that Camden will think that is just as fun:) The dog picture was just someone's dog at one of the trunk or treats and it was HUGE so we had Camden take a picture with it. Camden LOVES dogs and he thought this one was the coolest-he couldn't contain himself and was just cracking up when he was around it:)





These are just a few pictures from the past few weeks. Camden thought it was so funny to put that bucket on Cade's head! Camden has been doing some interesting things latley....he was talking to his Gradma Schelle on the phone and decided to pee all over the phone in the middle of the conversation. Then the other day I saw him squatting over a bucket and I thought he was just trying to sit on it or something and the next thing I know he is dumping it over his head and that's when I realized it was pee. Gross I know-but it was pretty funny.

Cade has starting liking ritz crackers! We've been struggling to get him to eat ANYTHING for the past few months and his Grandma Marilyn gave him a Ritz when she was over the other day and he LOVED it so that's a start I guess:)


4 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

Wow! That dog is huge. We missed that apparently while we were there. I can't believe Cade has a hard time eating things. Somehow I just can't picture that.... As far as kid costumes go, I think your boys were the cutest ones there!

Lori said...

Hi, your boys are getting so big! Love the costumes!

Fortune Cookies said...

They are so stinkin cute!!!!!!!

Life In a Blended Family said...

Cynth,

The boys are so big and so cute! I love their costumes. Camden has the cutest smile! Apparently, Cade takes some work to get one out it sounds like...hmmmm...I used to know someone just like that! She was always worth the effort, though.