February 24, 2011




This past weekend we were in Thatcher for Creston's grandpa Dowdle's funeral. It was really a nice service and I learned so much about what he was like during his life. Creston has always talked about how much he admires and respects his grandpa so it was neat to be able to hear all the stories about him.
My sister watched our kids for us which made it so nice! She said they were good although they did get up at five for her on Saturday:) I don't know how I ended up with kids that get up so dang early-I am not, nor have I ever been, a morning person! Anyway, she was a little suprised how well Cade can maneuver around in his walker-and how badly it hurts when he rams into the back of your ankle when you're not expecting it! That made me laugh because he does it to me everyday and it actually really does hurt. Camden did well and he's been sick the past few days since we've been back. The other morning I layed Cade down for his morning nap and turned a show on for Camden so that I could lay down on the couch and take a nap(it was another 5a.m. morning). Anyway, I woke up a few minutes later and realized it was way too quiet so I called out Camden's name and there was no answer...I got a little nervous-because he is NEVER quiet-so I went and looked upstairs and I found him.....he had closed his bedroom door, turned on his music, layed down with his blanky and bear on his bed,and fell asleep! It was so cute-he's never done anything like that before!

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

How cool that Camden just did that on his own! What a good boy! Hope you guys are feeling better!