
Our seven year old nephew, Ethan, passed away on Saturday. He had an unknown avm that ruptured in his brain in the night last Sunday and was on life support all week but didn't make it. He was the funnest little guy and we will really miss him so much. We were lucky enough to spend some really good time with him the week before it happened when he stayed with us while his parents were in New York. Creston and I loved this time and are so grateful that he could play with Camden and Cade one last time before he passed. Camden LOVED Ethan because Ethan would always wrestle and play with him. He was the BEST cousin and the BEST nephew and I wish my kids were older so that they would remember him better. He will be missed!
4 comments:
such a cute little guy. we are praying for kim and marcus and the whole spittle family. thanks heavens for the gospel in our lives!
I am so sorry Cynthia! My heart goes out to your family!
I'm so sorry Cynthia. My heart crushed when I found out....I'm so sorry for your and your fam. That's got to be so hard..I can't even imagine. I was so sad I didn't get to see you when we were all at Em's. Love you.
I love you, Cynth!
Post a Comment