So I was laying in bed with Camden tonight and here's how our conversation went.....
Camden: "mommy, does daddy ever hurt you?"
Me: What!!?? (in my head) "no he doesn't hurt me...why"
Camden: "cause he's really tall and big...does he ever like bite you?"
Me: again in my head...what!!?? "no he doesn't bite me"
Camden: "well does he ever lay on top of you and say now I've got you where I want you?"
Me: "Ummm nooo...maybe if he's just joking?"
Camden: "oh okay" and moves on to another topic
weirdest conversation ever.
Then as we were watching Mickey Mouse, Daisy came on the screen and here's how that conversation went....
Camden: "I like Daisy"
Me: "Why do you like Daisy?" "Do you think she's pretty?"
Camden: "Ya!" "Oh uh no I don't like girls."
Me: "Why don't you like girls?"
Camden: "mom Coby doesn't like girls"
Me: "oh okay??"
I love getting him alone when he feels like chatting because he is hilarious!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment