August 5, 2008

-January through August-

Since I'm finally starting this blog I wanted to start from the beginning so I put some pics of us dating, the wedding, the honeymoon, and the cruise. For some reason after that we have never taken any more pictures? So here's what's been going on. While we were dating I kept telling Creston that I didn't want to have kids for a few years after we got married. Well, we got married and two weeks later I changed my mind. We thought it might take us a while to get pregnant but that definately wasn't the case-we found out February 11th that we were expecting. So ever since then it's pretty much just been all about the pregnancy and the baby. I was really sick for the first 6 months so we really didn't do much during that time but I finally started feeling better after about my 25th week so our lives have been way better since then! We found out that it's a boy and we decided on naming him Camden Dale Schneider-I'm due October 15th...can't wait! I havn't taken one picture of myself since I've been pregnant so I don't plan on having any fat pregnant pics of me on here but as soon as Camden comes we will have tons of his pictures on here I'm sure:) So besides the pregnancy not much else has been going on with us. Creston is doing really well at his job and with school...he's definatley keeping himself busy! He'll get his bachelors in March and then is continuing right away for his MBA. We've been looking for a house for a few months now so hopefully we'll get into one soon and then we'll be out in Queen Creek. As for our marraige we are continuing to grow closer each day-it's crazy that on Sunday it will be a year to the day that we met:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You did it!! I love it! I herd you got a house? I am way excited to have you guys out here!!

Anonymous said...

hey cynthia! i just stumbled across your blog, i started working at the studio last week. (teaching a show choir) i've seen you walking around and i had no clue you were creston's wife! (creston and i went to hs together!) anyways, just thought i would say hi, (and that you look really cute pregnant!) good luck with everything, are you due soon?

Ervien Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am glad to here that you are feeling so much better. I am hitting the worst part of mine. These twins are killing me and it is taking everything I have to keep them in. Good luck in the house hunt. Don't move too far out we are going to have/need play days.