12 years ago
October 1, 2008
Pregnancy update!
Here's an update on our pregnancy...I have about two weeks left!! We just had our ultrasound today. Camden is appox. 7lbs. 10ounces right now although the ultrasounds can be off by a few ounces either way and the doctor said he will most likely gain another pound by the time he's born. So it seems we'll have ourselves a good size baby:) I'm only dialted to a one but I'm starting the primrose oil and red raspberry leaf tea regimen along with nightly curb walking so we'll see what happens. Can you tell I'm dying to get this baby out of me?? I actually havn't been feeling too bad though...at least compared to the first 5 months of the pregnancy-compared to that I feel great! I've just been a little uncomfortable and just anxious to not be pregnant anymore and maybe to be able to go a little longer than 5 minutes between pee breaks:) Anyway, I think I've finally been convinced that I should take a pregnant picture of myself so maybe I'll put that on here tomarrow? People keep telling me that I'll want to look back and remember what I looked like big and pregnant...I'm not sure exactly why I would want to remember looking big, fat, and swollen but I guess I'll take everyone's word for it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!! I didn't take very many pictures of myself, but the ones I did take make me SICK!!! i wish I would have taken a few when I wasn't so huge! But you look so cute pregnant!
Hey,
I am trying to find contact info for people in our Snowflake graduating class. We want to have a 5 year reunion. Is there anyway I could get your address and contact info? If you could also let anyone you still keep in contact with know that we need their info as well, I would appreciate it. All info needs to be emailed to snowflake2004@hotmail.com ASAP. Thanks, and hope all is well.
Holly (Bryant) Carlson
P.S. Congrats on the soon to be new addition
YAY!!! I'm soo excited for you Cynth!! I can't wait to see the baby. I'm sure you'll be super busy after the baby's born, so I'll probably here from my mom when it happens, but sometime you better call me and tell me all about it!! I love you and miss you!!!
Rachel
I can't wait to see that picture...just to feel a little part of all we miss being here in AK...love you.
Post a Comment