December 18, 2008

2 months old already:)

Camden had his two month check up yesterday and he now wieghs in at 16 pounds 10 ounces-still a big kid- I doubt that's ever going to change:) We found out that he's going to have to wear a helmet for a while to correct his mishapen head so we'll get that soon and hopefully he won't look too nerdy. Well let me explain the poop picture-I know it's discusting but I had to put it on here. This morning he was in his swing just sitting quietly while I was doing dishes. I heard him pooping so I went to pick him up to change him and by the time I got to him their was poop all over the swing so I got him out and layed him on the blanket to change him. When I tried to take his onsie off I realized the poop was all the way up to his neck and I didn't know how to get it off without getting it all over his face so I yelled to my mom and the first thing she said when she came in was that I had to take a picture. I know my sister-in-law, Darci, will love this because she was just making fun of people who do this on Saturday (people who run to go get a picture for there blog before cleaning up their kid.) Well I guess I'm a real blogger now:) Anyway I eventually got him cleaned up-I just thought this picture was hilarious so I had to put it on here.



Here's a couple pictures from the Dowdle christmas party on Saturday. Here's Camden with his Grandma and Grandpa Dowdle...



and Santa:)

1 comment:

The McCall Family said...

That is so funny. Jennesa was telling me about Darci and I think it is funny that you posted a poop picture. You are offically a blogger. Good Job! He is such a chunky little boy and we miss him so much. Merry Christmas!