We thought it would be so cute to take some Christmas pictures of Camden this morning. Creston even went and bought him a santa hat yesterday but it was too big so he cut it in half then cut off the white lining and sowed it back together to make it smaller. It turned out a little too small(Camden does have an abnormally large head for a baby:))but it still looks cute. Anyway Camden was definaltey not a fan of taking the pictures and most of them turned out like this one.

here's one he actually sat still for and didn't cry

Here's Camden just relaxing with his daddy on Saturday morning:)
3 comments:
so cute...thanks for sharing
Too cute!! I loved those outfits!! AND I think you were smart putting it on as your title!! He is such a chunk! It was little big on Cobes when he wore it last year! You gotta love that chubby sweet boy!
He is so cute. I can't wait to finally meet the guy in person!! So fun!!
Post a Comment