March 31, 2009

Camden eats sweet potato:)

Well today was Camden's first day eating sweet potatoes and he LOVED them! He kept wanting more and more-it was way funny. I would put some sweet potato on the spoon and then hand it to him and he would bring it to his mouth and feed himself. It was sooo cute:) And here's a picture of Camden on Easter...soo cute:)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! That faze is lost of fun, and lost of cleaning up to do! I am glad he liked them!

Anonymous said...

Lost? I am a retard. I meant lots!Sorry!

Life In a Blended Family said...

What a cute face...I love babies try new foods...really I love when they try anything. It is so cute to see their enthusiasm and joy in new things. It reminds me to just enjoy each new thing life brings us to experience. Love you.

Lacey said...

How cute!!! It's so fun to be in that stage where they are starting on jar food. He is such a cutie!! Love those cheeks! And his bib is so funny!

Lacey

I wanted to tell you too, after seeing you guys in Costco the other day....I would love to do your guys family pictures!!! Camden is at such a fun age!!! Let me know! You can email me at
lyarn1@gmail.com

Mason Bourne said...

This blog should be called Camden's blog! He's ridiculously huge!