Here's some pictures from today at the train station in Scottsdale. It was Brittany, Jennesa, Sam, me and all the kids. It was way fun and all the kids had so much fun. Camden loves hanging out with his cousins...he's been laughing all day!
That WAS fun! I was very surprised at how well all 9 kids did. It will be more fun as the kids get older and we won't have to chase them every where!! Camden is SO stinking cute. I love his sweet smile!
3 comments:
You are so cute and Camden is just cuter with each new picture....what a happy baby!! Lucky mother....
That WAS fun! I was very surprised at how well all 9 kids did. It will be more fun as the kids get older and we won't have to chase them every where!! Camden is SO stinking cute. I love his sweet smile!
Looks like fun! Lots of little ones to look at- I am sure Camden slept good after that adventure!
Post a Comment