March 15, 2009

Camden's getting so big!!!

So I've been realizing lately that Camden is getting so big...he's always been a big kid obviously but latley it seems like he's just growing alot. He had to visit the doctor last week for an ear infection and at 4 and 1/2 months he wieghs 22 pounds 8 ounces. I thought that was big and then McKay and Sherri came over last night with their little one month old who weighs around 8 pounds and it made Camden seem like he wasn't even a baby anymore. Then to top it off today I tried a new outfit on him that I had bought thinking it would be too big because it was an 18 month but it fit him perfectly. Knowing him he'll probobly grow out of it in like a week and move on to the 2T's. It's crazy that he's not even 5 months old yet but is wearing 18 month clothes!
Here's our big boy standing up in his 18 month outfit




So yesterday I had to get ready to go and I was trying to do my make-up but Camden kept fussing because I wasn't holding him. I didn't have anywhere to put him and he wasn't happy on the floor so I put him here in the sink...kinda wierd I know but he was happy as could be after that:)



He grabbed on to my make up brush and wouldn't let go of it...

2 comments:

Traci Butler said...

22 pounds and in 18 mo. clothes?! Haha he really IS a big boy! and really really cute too of course. I love the sink idea. I have that same problem with jack. I am going to try that one.

Life In a Blended Family said...

So cute...I love the sink picture..You are so great for keeping this up...Love you!