So I was at Wal-Mart today buying Easter stuff and I saw this bow-tie. I thought it would look so funny on Camden with just the bow-tie and a diaper so I went home and did a little photo shoot with him and sent the pics to Creston. He said that Camden looked like a little baby girl with a bikini top on...

So I decided to put the shirt on underneath and it looks a little more like it's supposed to:)

Here's our little guy showing off his flexibility tonight in his bath....he did this the whole time-he's so funny:)
4 comments:
Cynthia...such cute pics and I love the strategic washcloth placement...he has a great smile!!
So cute!! I love seeing pictures of him since we never get to see him. He is so cute and we miss you guys a ton!
That bow tie is so cute! Wow he's a flexible boy!
The bow tie turned out so cute!!! The bath picture is hilarious!!!! He is so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment