November 28, 2009

It's Christmas time!

We finished our Christmas decorating today! We're so excited with how it all turned out...since it's our first year doing all of this we weren't really sure how to do any of it but it turned out great:) Anyway, Creston wants me to mention that the ONE light that's out on the top of the house(which I'm not sure you can even see in the picture) will be fixed by next week:) Well I'm so glad Creston was willing to climb all the way up the scary ladder and work on his days off putting this all together-I think it turned out great!

Just to explain the pics....We had to wrap the big presents and place in front of the Christmas tree in order to blockade Camden from tearing everything apart...and for the same reasons the stockings are hung high up on the mirror:) And the outside of the house-the picture doesn't do it justice-it looks so pretty in real life!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute! I am glad we finally got up our tree! Its such a blast getting ready for christmas!

Life In a Blended Family said...

gee, I guess we should get our tree!!