January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so much fun this year. Camden had his cousins from Iowa in town who were all so good with him and he loved all their attention. He also had his cousin Jack(a dog)who stayed at our house with us and Camden loved him! He would get so excited every morning to see that Jack was still there. They fought over their toys a little bit but overall I think they had a good time together.

Camden has been doing so many new things lately. He's starting to understand things so much better. If we tell him to go get a diaper he'll go to the closet and open it up and point up at the shelf that has diapers...it's so funny:) He'll also take his diaper and throw it away in the trash can for you...he's a good little helper. Although, he likes to throw more than just his diapers in the trash....just last week he grabbed my ring box that has my diamond engagement rings and wedding bands inside and threw it in the laundry room trash can. I didn't realize that he had done that and I emptied the trash to the outside. I couldn't find my rings all day and was looking everywhere and just when Creston was about to roll the trash can out to the street that night he thought he would check just in case and, sure enough, there they were! Needless to say, he's into EVERTHING latley! Give him five minutes on his own and he'll have every drawer in our dresser, nightstand, and bathroom cupboards emtied. It's a little hard to keep up with him but he's definatley a funny little guy.

His eyes are closed in both of these but in the one he has the cutest smile ever so I had to put in on here. The other one is an outfit Creston got off his misson in Peru.



Our neighbor a few streets over goes all out for Christmas and even had Santa Claus out for pictures every night during Christmas week. So we walked Camden over and got a picture with Santa(ignore the random child in the picture...I think it was Santa's kid).



Here's some pictures from Christmas morning. Camden LOVED his wagon from his Grandma Schelle and Grandpa Steve and dragged all his new toys in there to play all morning.


1 comment:

Life In a Blended Family said...

Oh my gosh, Cynthia...he is so cute. I love the pictures and updates...it is so nice to keep up. Love you!!