Here he is on the second day...
Earlier in the week, Brittany and her kids came down from Utah and Camden had so much fun with his cousins. His Grandma Schelle brought down her big waterslide and the kids played on that in our backyard for the first couple days. Camden would never go on it but as he got more comfortable around it he would play with the water at the bottom. They also went to Makutus(I don't know how to spell that?) and Camden loved it! He wouldn't go down any of the big slides but he had so much fun on the smaller ones:)
4 comments:
Such a brave boy. Camden is so cute. I cannot wait to see them. Happened you are well also. Love you!!
Yeah! I am so glad things went smoothly. It sounds like we missed out on a lot of fun last week. I only have three more weeks of school and then should be able to be more social. Can't wait to come visit you all.
Those pictures with the incision marks and his head shaved just break my heart! I'm so glad that he is doing good now and is at home with you.
Post a Comment