December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Our Christmas was so much fun this year! Brittany and her family stayed with us and Steve and LaSchelle stayed with Adam and Jennesa. Christmas Eve we did the manger scene and my boys weren't too cooperative for that but it was still cute:) We saw Santa after that and got some cute pictures. Brittany and I had a gingerbread house contest earlier in the day(it was suppossed to be everyone but the kids weren't too interested). Camden absolutely LOVED having the kids here for the past few days-he thinks they are the coolest and is so happy that they will play with him. Cade had more attention than he's gotten in his whole life so far and he loved it as well:)














































































1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

Okay, I'm seriously impressed with your gingerbread house! Awesome!! I couldn't build one that good even if someone taught me how to do it. I love the faces on Cade's face in the wagon. He really seems annoyed with something! Too funny!