January 8, 2011

The zoo

We went to the zoo yesterday with our boys and their cousin, Madilyn, and it was so much fun. I think everyone's favorite part was the petting zoo because they could actually touch the animals. Camden tried climbing over the fences to get to some of the other animals a few times and he kept asking to see a doggy:) Cadesters loved looking at the goats up close and didn't care too much about anything else yet. Madilyn was so much fun for Camden to go with-she spent the night the night before-that was Camden's first time sleeping with someone in the room with him and he LOVED it. He woke her up bright and early at 5:15 to play which she wasn't too excited about but she woke up and played with him anyway:)














1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

How fun! I'm amazed Camden loved having someone in bed with him. I have never tried with Katie for fear there would be injuries or no sleep! Way to go Camden!