Camden has been doing so many funny things latley that I thought I should write some down before I forget:) These are just a few random pictures from the past few weeks....Camden was big into forts for a few days so here he is reading in his fort that his daddy made him. The other picture is from the train ride at some ghost town in Mesa-it was super slow and boring but the town was fun and the kids had a good time:)
First of all Camden is so sweet he says hi and bye to everyone-and he gets right up close to them and waits for them to look at him and then he'll say it-it's pretty funny.
So Camden and Cade have both had pretty bad coughs for the past few weeks and Camden has gotten used to everytime he starts to cough I tell him,"Camden you need to take a break and sit down". So the other day at the grocery store he would stop every few minutes when he would start coughing and sit down right in the middle of the aisle and say,"mommyI break". It was so sweet!
Another story...we always give Camden his veggies first and then we won't give him the rest of his meal until he eats the veggies. He knows this and usually does just fine but the other day he was being particularly stubborn and refused his veggies. I sent him to time out and put his veggies in front of him and told him he couldn't come out until he ate them so a few minutes later I hear him yelling,"mommy I done" in kind of a mischevious voice. I went and checked and he had taken off his socks and covered the green beans on his plate with the socks so that I couldn't see them:) Clever but it didn't work.
Anyway, he's a funny kid-he definatley has his dad's personality. I can't wait until our little Cadster starts talking and doing funny things. Right now he's still just a sweet baby and we love him so much!
1 comment:
So funny how kids think they are smarter than us. Not!!!
Post a Comment