
Ethan's teacher gave Kim a bunch of Ethan's work from the beginning of the year and this was one of the papers he had written. In case you can't read his writing this is what it says.
"Cade my Friend"
"He is a baby. He got alot of infections. It happened when my mom holded him. He was shaking. When he was asleep he had over ten infections or 20 infections. He was little. His dad wore a special suit."
The "infections" he's refering to are the time when Cade was having his seizure like movements while he was asleep and Kim happened to be holding him when they happened. I'm not sure why he called them his infections but I guess that's what made sence to him. We can't figure out what he meant when he said that Cade's dad wore a special suit?? So cute though....I love that Kim let me have a copy of this. Cade will know when he's older that Ethan loved him and considered him a friend:)
1 comment:
So sweet! I'm sorry for your loss in the family Cynthia!
Post a Comment