So lately Camden will say he wants whatever someone else talks about. For ex: if I say I want some juice he automatically will say, in kind of a whine, I want juice! So yesterday Creston got home from work and I asked if he could just hang out with the boys upstairs for a while because I wanted a break. Then Camden pipes in...."I want a break! We laughed a little which frusterated him so he started crying..."I want a break!....I want a break! We tried talking to him and nothing was working so finally we gave him a kit kat bar and said, okay Camden here you can have a break. So I guess kit kat bars are "breaks" in our house now:)
Today I buckled Camden in the car and then I went upstairs to get Cade and when I came back into the garage Camden was screaming. I asked him what was wrong and with the most terrified look on his face he said, "fly mommy...fly" pointing to the fly that was in the car and kept landing on his leg. I told him, "It's okay Camden, it's just a fly...it won't hurt you" and I swatted it away. The fly proceeded to fly right towards Camden's face and he about lost it. He turned his head so fast but was in his carseat so he couldn't turn it very far and his whole body was shaking...he was literally terrified. I felt so bad for him because I have a "little" fear of bees and I react the same way when one is near me but Creston wanted me to post this so he could make fun of him a little when he's older:) We're such nice parents!
2 comments:
a little fear of bees?
ahhhhhhhhahahahahaahahahaahahaa.....this TOTALLY reminded me of that one time when we were in China....wasn't there some kind of day dream/role play we had going with like this giant bumblebee walking into our room or something?! Hahaha! Tell me you remember!!!!! :) I definitely remember your bee thing. :)
Post a Comment