June 28, 2011

Morenci



Here are just a few random pictures from the last month or so.


The top one is of Cade and Camden snacking on some cookies at the zoo:)


The next one is Camden trying to look just like his grandpa while they were sitting on the couch together. We were all sitting there talking and realized after a while that Camden was copying every move that his grandpa was making and he was really concentrating on looking just like him-it was pretty funny:)


The third one is Camden's first movie at the movie theatre! We dropped Cade off with a friend and took Camden to see Kung Fu Panda 2! He LOVED it-he had treats to snack on the whole time and ever since going he has loved watching Kung Fu Panda 1 that we have on our DVR.


The last picture is of our little family in front of our new house in Morenci. We've been here for a week and a half so far and we all love it! Camden loves playing outside here and is having a blast in his new house! Cade loves not having any stairs to climb:) (Cade's mom loves not having to go get Cade evertime he's stuck at the top of the stairs!) We LOVE having Creston home every morning with us-he doesn't have to leave for work until 7:20....and we get him at lunch and he's still home by 4:45! It has been SO nice to have more family time and to not be so rushed and busy all the time. We love our little town too. It's funny when we would tell people where we were moving because they would just give us a look like....REALLY? Why would you want to live there?? But we have really liked all the people here and love the quietness of this little place. I love going to the store and not having lines that are 10 people long....I love looking out my back window and seeing mountains instead of another house.....I love having a small ward that really feels like everyone really knows each other....I love when I am driving somewhere to not have traffic and fifty stop lights.....and I love, most of all, having Creston's work only a few minutes away from our house!




I am going to post pictures of our cute little house but not until the painting is finished so....next week:)










3 comments:

Mellisa said...

i can't wait to see pictures of the inside of your house!

Life In a Blended Family said...

Sounds like you are beginning to feel settled...big hugs to you and all the fam! Love you!

Chris and Kristen said...

Glad to hear you are doing well and loving your new life! We are so happy for you! I can't wait to see pics of the house and the paint job, so post pictures soon! Miss you guys!