July 21, 2011

our new home:)

We finally got our painting finished and decorating mostly finished so I decided to post some pictures of our new little home. We really do love it here so far....I love being in a small town-although I do miss the shopping:) There is a pic of our view from our backyard on here and that is one of my favorite things about our house-I love it! Anyway, there are a ton of pictures of the boys on here! I havn't posted for a while and they've done some of the funniest things latley so I had a lot to post. They're trouble when they get into things together but I love when they will play with each other because the majority of the time I just feel like I am Cade's bodygaurd:)





















































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Mellisa said...

you have done a great job with the decorating. so cute!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute little house...I love it! And you were so smart to paint it....much better than white I have to say. Deposit...so worth it. Looks like your next project is too do some child locks on the cabinets so they don't get into what looks like the flour. At least it wasn't shortening. I have no idea when we will ever get around to seeing you guys, but at some point we do want to come see you guys over there, but until then please stop by if you are ever in our area. We would love to see you of course! Give your boys hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

The House is too cute! Good Job! My brother Tyler and I have an exact pic. of us at the same ages with flour all over us. He was way more covered than I was. K
inda like Cade is way more covered. I wonder who started it;) Glad u like it there, but we really miss having you so close!