September 20, 2011

Morenci update

Our camera broke and we won't be getting another one until black Friday so no pictures till then:) I wanted to update since I havn't in a while....

Creston is doing great at his new job! He loves it but is very busy and a little stressed since he is trying to learn so many new things. He loves coming home for lunch everyday and he loves sleeping past 4:00 in the morning. We feel like we've gotten a little lazy living here because we don't wake up until 6:30! If you know Camden you are wondering....how do they not get up untill 6:30 if he's up at 5:30??? The joy of having a t.v. in your bedroom! He watches that for an hour while we keep sleeping....I hope that's not bad parenting:)

I am staying busy with play dates for the boys, swimming lessons in the summer, trying to be a relief society teacher, and trying to learn how to sew!! That will be an interesting one since I sat in front of the sewing machine with the instruction manual for about an hour today just trying to figure out how to thread the dang machine! Sadly enough-I never even figured it out. I'm going to see if Creston might be able to help me when he gets home. Basically anything having to do with a computer or mechanical device of any kind I am no good with.

Camden is taking a tumbling class this semester-it's pretty hilarious to watch actually:) He LOVES his friends here...when I take him to the park he always says, "Are my friends there mom?" His "friends" are any kids that happen to be at the park at the same time we are. He's a VERY social kid....when we get to the park he runs over to the play area and yells to all the random kids, "Guys! I'm here guys!" He's a pretty funny kid. He loves watching movies with his daddy and he loves being outside. He still tortures his little brother constantly-sadly he hasn't grown out of that yet and some days I don't think he ever will.

Cade is the sweetest boy in the world. He will cuddle up to anyone-he just LOVES to be held. He is 18 months old and just started nursery last week....yay!! He did well although he is not walking yet and he got stepped on a few times:( We just started working with AZ children and family program to help him learn to walk-they have someone coming out to our house once a week as of today-so hopefully that will help him get motivated a bit:) I really feel like he could walk if he wanted to-he just has no desire.

We're all feeling a little under the weather today so we are being a bit lazy....hopefully we'll feel better in the morning!

No comments: