October 3, 2011

my boys are so cute

Cade has made huge progress this weekend! He can now take 5-10 steps on his own! We are so excited because we were really starting to get worried that there was something wrong. He is so cute and fun to watch-I forgot how hilarious it is to see how they wobble around like a little drunk:)

Camden is so funny as always-here's a few things he's said today that I don't want to forget....

I was trying to make a grocery list and he was right at my side asking me question after question and I was getting frusterated because I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. I was answering him with a frusterated tone to my voice and he said, "mom don't talk to me that way" I said, "what Camden?" and he said "you need talk to me nice". It was so cute and also made me feel pretty bad:) A few minutes later I was telling him to go brush his teeth and he wasn't listening so I said it loudly and he looks at me and says, "mommy don't yell at me please". Again, I felt bad and also thought it was a bit funny that he is starting to say things like this to me.

No comments: