October 15, 2011

Camden's 3rd birthday!

Camden had his 3rd birthday party today! It's crazy that he is already turning 3! But first, this is a picture of our family room with the new roman shades I just finished making! I'm so excited-I found a link on pinterest to make no-sew roman shades using the cheap mini blinds you already have...I love it!! Back to Camden....he had soooo much fun today!! He ate tons of cake and loved all of his presents. None of the pics of the presents opened at the park turned out but his Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Chuck got him a quiet book for church and Aunt Kim, Parker, and Madilyn got him a buzz lightyear toy and the memory game! He has been playing with all his new stuff all day! We were so happy his cousins couls be there today-it made his party:)

Here is Camden with his present from us-I made him a mickey mouse blanket!




Here's his gift from Grandma Schelle and Grandpa Steve! He's so excited to go hit some golf galls:)





He loved his turn with the pinata!







Here's his birthday bunch today. He had his cousins, Parker, Madilyn, and Brady and our neighbor Jamie.









He tried on the pinata mask but wouldn't wear it for his turn:)












Waiting for some cake!












Here he is with his best bud:)













2 comments:

Chantel said...

I just saw you went unprivate! Yeah-for me the is. Happy Birthday Camden. Your boys are so cute! And I love the pics of your house since I have yet to come up there. You've done a good job!

Life In a Blended Family said...

So cute, Cynth!