Well first, this is what happened while I was hemming Cade's pants for all of about 5 minutes. Sometimes I feel like all I do is clean up mess after mess and don't really get anything done???
Camden's friend, Nolan, was over the other day and I took this picture because Nolan was blowing bubbles in his drink and Cade thought it was HILARIOUS! It was so cute:)

So for my birthday Creston suprised me....he had asked his mom to come to our house and watch our kids (which was great!) and he took the day off work and he took me to the Catwalk....it's a couple mile hike about an hour and 1/2 from here. It was sooo cool-very beautiful-but when we first got there there is a board with a few signs on it and these pics are what was on the board. Anyone who knows how incredibly paranoid I am would understand that, at that point, I told Creston I didn't want to do the hike anymore. He convinced me it would be okay and I'm glad we did it because it was way cool!




Not a fan AT ALL of this pic of myself....I basically rolled out of bed and we left so I look amazing:) Anyway, the background was beautiful though!
Camden's friend, Nolan, was over the other day and I took this picture because Nolan was blowing bubbles in his drink and Cade thought it was HILARIOUS! It was so cute:)
So for my birthday Creston suprised me....he had asked his mom to come to our house and watch our kids (which was great!) and he took the day off work and he took me to the Catwalk....it's a couple mile hike about an hour and 1/2 from here. It was sooo cool-very beautiful-but when we first got there there is a board with a few signs on it and these pics are what was on the board. Anyone who knows how incredibly paranoid I am would understand that, at that point, I told Creston I didn't want to do the hike anymore. He convinced me it would be okay and I'm glad we did it because it was way cool!
Not a fan AT ALL of this pic of myself....I basically rolled out of bed and we left so I look amazing:) Anyway, the background was beautiful though!
1 comment:
Cynthia! I found your blog from Kim's! How the heck are you? I was just thinking about you a couple months ago, wondering what you are up to these days. So glad I came across your blog. Your boys are soo cute! My blog is private, but shoot me an email and I can send you an invite, I'd love to catch up! amy_juhasz@hotmail.com. This is Amy Andrews Juhasz by the way :)
Post a Comment