November 30, 2011

The joys of my 3 year old:)



This is Camden's destruction from today! I got in the car (that was in the driveway), put my boys in, and turned it on. I realized I forgot my phone so I ran inside for LITERALLY like 2 seconds and as soon as I stepped out the front door I saw my car rolling towards the garage. I ran over the short distance to the car but it had already hit the garage door and went all the way through to almost the back of the garage. The garage door was up on top of the car and I was freaking out a little because everything had happened SO fast and I was still a bit confused how this was happening. My neighbor ran outside and got my boys out and then they helped Creston back the car out. He had gotten home from work about 2 minutes after it happened. It was NUTS and I'm so happy my boys are okay. I have no idea how Camden managed to get the car into drive but I have learned my lesson and will NEVER leave them in the car again no matter how fast I am going to be!

4 comments:

The Ellsworths said...

Seriously! He's fun :)

Caldwells said...

Oh my... crazy. Glad everyone is okay. That would be sooo scary!

a life full of Spittle said...

hysterical. this post should be "the first of many"!

Jared C said...

I've seen this before.Was Camden saying "I want to go fast!" or "If your not first your last."?