January 14, 2012

Baby

First, this top picture is of Camden with his best friend, Nolan and Cade with his cute little girlfriend, Claire:)

Cade has been doing some pretty funny things lately and I wanted to do a post just about him and all his improvements. He can say mama, hi, and no. He can wave, point, and blow kisses. He can also run all over the place now-he LOVES to be outside in the backyard. He will go get his shoes and hand them to me when he wants to go outside and he will hand me the remote when he wants me to turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for him. He still LOVES Mickey and gets very excited and shaky when it's on. He's such a sweet boy-very sensative and loves to hug and cuddle. We still refer to him as Baby even though he's not much of a baby anymore. He had his first week in nursery without his big brother last week because Camden started sunbeams. He didn't make it all the way through-he got too fussy-I think he missed his brother:) I think his favorite thing at Christmas was watching Grandpa Chuck's train go around the Christmas tree....he would get SO excited-like he does with Mickey! Tonight he was hilarious-I went to go check on him in his crib and he was sound asleep sitting straight up-head bobbing up and down. It was so funny-I have no idea why he was sleeping sitting up but the poor guy has had a bad cold all the week so I think he was just trying to get comfortable.


Here they are with there new easel from Christmas...they love it!



These are Cade's two favorite toys of all time! He is ALWAYS playing with one of these....usually both. The farm wagon is broken-it used to play songs but was taken in the bath one day so now does nothing:) The bus is a really old hand me down toy that does nothing either besides roll. So I'm not sure why these are his favorite but they are!






Here's Baby taking a nap outside on the saucer....with a good grip still on his cracker:)




No comments: