January 31, 2012

Crafts

Here are the two cutest boys in the world! You'll notice they both have there special stuffed animals:) Camden has his Isa bear and Cade has his doggy. I wanted to share something funny that Camden has been saying lately.... Creston and I call each other babe and recently Camden has started yelling for me....."Babe! Babe I need some help" It's pretty funny!






Here is Camden's masterpiece! We did the home depot craft and they were making money sheds that day. Camden did everything...I would start the nail and he hammered them all the rest of the way down. Just the other day he decided it was time he should paint his shed and he thought red would be the best color. It looks amazing-I was actually quite impressed with his painting skills.





And here is my craft....I saw these book slings on pinterest and I loved them! So LaSchelle picked out my fabric for me and I made these last week. I think they are great and Camden and Cade love that they can pick out there books a little easier.















No comments: