12 years ago
February 5, 2012
No more naps:(
So today is the second day in our house with no naps!! It's been a sad realization for me that I will no longer have a break in the middle of my day:( I LOVED nap time! I'm so sad it's gone but happy that Camden will go to bed before 9:30pm and Cade will wake up a little later than 4:45am. They are both ready to be done with naps but I guess you just can't understand unless you've been at home all day with little ones how precious nap time is! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All my kids went through that time but I kept forcing them to do at least quiet time in their room and eventually they would start taking naps again. Ridge still takes naps and like you said, you need the break as much as they do. SO- keep pushing it. Its so worth it!!
Post a Comment