April 16, 2012

Camden is hilarious

I wanted to write these down before I forget what Camden said because he has said a few hilarious comments this morning....starting with running up to me earlier and exclaiming, "mom, I want to ride a ponytail!!" Camden it's called a pony and you have to wait until we get to aunt Brittany's house before you can ride one. His Aunt Brittany promised him that he could ride one when he comes and Camden has recently developed an INCREDIBLE memory. There is no forgetting any promise of treats or t.v. shows-even if it's days later:) So he went on to ask, "does aunt Brittany live far far away by the north pole?" Yes she lives far far away but no-not by the north pole.

So just a few minutes ago I was talking to Creston on the phone and told him that I have Abby coming for a piano lesson today. When I got off Camden ran up to me and was so excited! He said, "Abby the dog!!?" My cousin Drew and his wife Elizabeth have a dog named Abby that Camden LOVES! No Camden Abby the DOG is not coming for a piano lesson. What a weird kid....so funny though:)

1 comment:

The Ellsworths said...

That is so funny. I want to see Abby, the dog, take piano lessons :)