May 18, 2012

Utah/Snowflake
















So I wanted to post all the pictures I have from our Utah/Snowflake trip a few weeks ago.  We(my sister in law Jennesa and I) had been planning to drive up to Utah and stay with Brittany(my other sister in law) for a week while her husband was out of town.  We drove to Kanab right after Jim Paul's wedding (Sat. April 28th) and stayed the night.  Then, Sunday we drove the rest of the way to Lehi, UT.  We hung out Sunday and part of Monday and we got a call from Creston saying that LaSchelle was being rushed to the hospital and was unconscious.  We waited for a bit more news and once we realized that it wasn't looking very good we sent Brittany off to the airport and Jennesa and I rounded up all 9 kids into two cars and started heading back to AZ.  I think we were blessed on our drive back because the kids were AMAZING in the car-all 10 hours:)  We were hoping to make it to the hospital in time before she passed but by the time we made it to Flagstaff she was gone.  We made in to Jennesa's house about 3a.m. and headed up to Snowflake a few hours later to start planning the funeral.  It was a crazy few days but the kids still managed to have fun through it all.
There are a few random pics in the middle of Camden at his dentist appt.  I forgot to post them earlier so I just added them to this post.  He did so good at the dentist-it was his first appt. all by himself where he didn't sis on my lap.  He did x-rays by himself and layed on the dentist chair all on his own. He was such a big boy and his dentist was so great!

No comments: