| This is Camden's gila monster that he colored at library time. He got in the car and told me that gila monters are very dangerous and if you see one you need to tell your mommy:) |
| Cade at the bounce castle on the 4th of July |
| Camden, Nolan, and Claire at the bounce castle |
| My boys on the 4th of July:) |
| Here they are at the parade....(Heather and Ira),Camden, Nolan, Titan, and Malin |
| I made Heather take a pic of just me and my boys at the parade. I feel like I'm never in any pics with them and I want to remember being with them so here we are:) |
So my genius sister told me how to do captions on my blog!!! Finally I can explain my pictures....thanks Kim:)
1 comment:
I AM a genious!!!
Post a Comment