July 17, 2012

My boys make me laugh



So Camden asked Uncle Drew and Aunt Elizabeth to bring him back a fish from San Diego last week.  They brought him this starfish and Camden came home and showed it to me...was kinda ticked and said....."Mom I wanted a fish not a freakin starfish!".  "Freakin" he gets from me....I say it all the time and I need to stop because when he says it he sounds like a total brat.

Cade just being cute in mommy's sunglasses while Camden is in his swim lesson:)

Camden on the stage at the park posing.

Cade posing.
The top two pics I can't get to have captions.....the first is Cade with his nursery class...so cute:)  The second is Camden posing with his craft he made at library time.

So Camden has started saying, holy man!  A mix between holy cow and oh man:)  He says it all the time...anything he thinks is super cool.  For example he found a lizard the other day in the front yard and yells, "holy man mom I found ANOTHER lizard!"  It makes us laugh so we don't correct him.

 Cade has become a big time poser....anytime anyone is willing to take a picture of him he is usually up for it. He has also become super, and I mean super, clingy!  I had him with me when I got my hair done....he cried...screamed for the whole 2 hours.  I had him with me tonight when I got my nails done....screamed the whole time.  It's horrible.  Creston can't even hug me without him FREAKING out.  Chiropractor....out of the question.  Doctor...ya right.  Basically I cannot bring him with me anywhere anymore because he can't handle anyone getting close to me.  It's gotten ridiculous and I'm not sure what to do about it.  He's such a sensitive little guy.  So cute though-we love our little baby:)

No comments: