September 11, 2012

Camden's nightmares

Camden at his friend, Juliane's birthday party.

Cade with his crown from the same party.  He LOVES Uncle Drew!

Our swing broke the other day while Cade was swinging and  he hit the ground with his head:(  Poor guy...he was  in  pain.  The night before it happened we had asked Drew if he could babysit Cade for a few hours that next day because I had to go help somebody move and Camden was at preschool.  He was okay with it as long as Cade didn't cry....he's not super used to babysitting:)  So, of course, this happened like 5 minutes before Drew got to our house to babysit.  So he ended up with Cade crying a lot of the time.  Poor Drew!

Daddy helping Cade golf at the Snowflake Golf Course.

Camden and Cade golfing....Camden is doing pretty good actually.

In front of the Snowflake Temple on the golf course.

After golfing...they were worn out:)
Cade LOVES this swing at Grandpa Steves!  and LOVES his watermelon:)

Camden, Zadie, Zerin, and Chloe watching a show to go to sleep.


Cade LOVED Chloe Lou! She was so good with him...such a sweet little cousin.

At Grandma Schelle's grave.  Camden is always excited to go see Grandma Schelle!

And here's my little snowman family:)  Not an announcement with the baby snowman-just preparing for next year hopefully.
I wanted to post about Camden's nightmares before I forgot because they are absolutely hilarious.  So a few weeks ago he kept waking up crying in the night.  We would go to him and he would be crying and tell us, "Somebody stole my egg!"  He kept having this recurring nightmare about somebody stealing his egg..... weird.  Then, last night he woke up screaming again.  I went in to him and he just kept crying that he wanted daddy.  So I got Creston and he went in to him and Camden was crying and told him, "mommy wouldn't give me my piece of candy!"  So now he's having nightmares that I won't give him candy???  The things he dreams about....it cracks me up!

No comments: