February 8, 2010

Isa Bear

This is Isa Bear. Camden LOVES Isa and carries her around with him everywhere! Creston bought him this bear the day after he was born and brought it to him in the hospital. He's always slept with her and, in the past, he would leave her in his crib during his awake time. The past few months this has definatley changed....he will rarely leave his crib now without her and wants her to be involved in everything he does. For example, when he eats he insists on holding her in his high chair with him for the whole meal. He carries her around while he's playing with toys and loves to suck his thumb while he cuddles her. He's even tried to bathe with her a few times and then has a breakdown when he sees me putting her in the dryer because she's soaking wet from her bath:) Luckily, Isa stays at the house. He doesn't really ever try to bring her with him when we leave so at least we have that:) I think it's so cute that he's so comforted by this little teddy bear and I just hope we never lose her because that could be a SAD day for all of us!



Anyway,
Camden is doing so well latley. He's started only taking one nap a day, which so far I LOVE, because he's been sleeping longer at night. He'll nap for about three hours and then goes to bed at eight and doesn't get up till seven....we'll see how long that lasts...I think it's too good to be true becuase he's never been one to sleep in till seven! He's off bottles finally, which has been nice, except that we are now really struggling to get him to drink milk at all. We've tried everything...warming his milk up, every different type of sippy cup there is, milk with a straw, chocolate milk, strawberry milk....he doesn't want any of it! Oh well, we'll figure it out I guess...his doctor told me not to stress about it and just keep offering it to him everyday. Anyway, next weekend we are moving him to a big boy bed to get the crib ready for Cade. I'm NOT excited about this at all and we've put it off as long as we could. As of this Friday we are only four weeks away from our c-section so we need Camden to have time to get used to his new bed before Cade gets here:) So we'll see how that goes!


Here's some pictures from a few weekends ago when we went up to Thatcher to visit Creston's grandparents. We were only there for a few hours but it was fun to be able to see his grandparents and the Thatcher area. I don't know his grandparents very well but Creston talks a lot about them and I can tell they are really great people.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute is he getting seriously? you look great too, cannot even tell you are prego in these pics!

Collin and Traci said...

Cynthia!!! :) How are you? I stumbled upon your blog through Cara and Rachel's blogs. Your little guy is so adorable, and congrats on the new baby too! It's great to get updated. I hope all is well.