March 18, 2010

Baby Cade is here:)

Our little guy is here! We went in on the morning of the 12th for our scheduled c-section. I was a nervous wreck because I felt my first c-section so they had to put me out so I was way nervous about being awake this time. Let me tell you-it was wierd. It was the wierdest feeling ever to be laying there not able to move, wide awake, while I know what they are doing. Anyway, it was neat to be able to be awake when Cade came out though-he cried pretty loud and looked so cute right from the start. He weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 and 3/4 inches long (and he was taken ten days early so I'm pretty sure we would have had one huge baby if they would have let me go to my due date). Here's some pictures from the hospital...



This is right before we went in for the c-section













7 comments:

Jen said...

He is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

Caldwells said...

Congrats you guys! Your two boys are so handsome! Way to go Cynthia! I can't imagine have another one yet :) You guys are such a cute little family

Lori said...

I am so glad things went well! What a cute family! Hurry and get feeling better...Lindsey can't wait to babysit BOTH boys! Congrats!

Katlyn Papa said...

He's adorable! I love his cheeks. Hope you are doing well and getting some rest!

Lorianne said...

Oh My heck, these are the cutest pictures! So glad that everything went well!!!! I love the boys shirts!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The McCall Family said...

So cute! I miss you guys already and I am hurt that you didn't mention his awesome aunt. Just kidding! Love you guys

Emilynn & Brandon said...

Okay, I I think its been like a YEAR since I've seen you and I'm pretty sure some big kid ate Camden since we last saw him! Cade is so stinking cute, we'll need to come see him soon so let me know when you're up for visitors! I miss you, congrats!