| Kim and I took the kids to a swimming pool in Chandler while in the valley last week. So fun!!! This pool was awesome....all the kiddos...Madilyn, Camden, Brady, and Cade. |
| Caderboo....looks like he's posing-I think he was just scratching his head actually and I snapped the pic at just the right moment:) |
| Camden who would not even venture into this area of the pool for the first while because it freaked him out. It took a lot of convincing and then he LOVED it. |
| The babies:) Cade and Brady. Cade always thinks it's pretty funny to be around a baby that's smaller than him because we have him so convinced that HE'S the baby. |
| Practicing there chipping....trying to chip into the baby pool that is set up as the target. Camden did not make it but he got a lot of great practice:) |
| Cade while we were waiting for Camden to finish on the first day of golf camp. He's a cheeseball! |
| Coby and Camden |
| Camden making a put:) |
| Don't remember what they were practicing here but they were supposed to be spinning with there arms out to the sides. |
| Chipping again |
| Camden and Coby again:) |
| So many pics of camp!! |
| It was Coby and Chloe's birthday the weekend we were up there so we celebrated with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen....delicious!! |
| Happy Birthday!! |
| The kids at breakfast Sunday morning |
| Camden at the parade with his candy bag on his head:) |
| The parade....Brylee, Chloe, Camden, Cade. |
We had such a blast in Snowflake for the 24th AND for golf camp:) I hope my boys can do it every year! Camden loves Grandpa Steve so much...he slept with him in his bed every night we were there:) Good thing Grandpa doesn't mind because I think it's one of Camden's favorite parts of being in Snowflake-he feels pretty cool getting to sleep with Grandpa Steve:) The valley was fun too- Madilyn and Camden played the whole time which was GREAT for me! Camden tried to sleep with Grandma Marilyn too but Madilyn was in there as well and it didn't go so well for Grandma:) Cade and Brady get a little possesive over Grandma Marilyn. They each think she's THEIR Grandma and get a little ticked when she is holding the other one.
2 comments:
I always love your blog because it is so many pictures and I almost feel like I am there, too...which I wish I could be! Love you!
PS...squish those boys for me...all three of them! :)
Post a Comment